Skip to main content

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE
the nerd

nail painting


what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo



but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D

[miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk]
<3

Comments

  1. Awww! No, I don't mind! How cute! My fav is the hippie shot. I should put a headband on her like that more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ma'm you should.. shes sooo oober cute no lie.. i love her and i dont even know her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...