Skip to main content

take iit

today i was reminded that Jesus loves me.. even if i can be a ball of wreckage..
there was a quote that i once heard i think it was from greys anatomy.. it went something like " shes the traffic accident that everyone stops to see". sometimes i can feel like that.. you know like people are just waiting to see what new mess i can get myself into.. believe me i've been in plenty.. but honestly why should i care what they say or think of me.. as long as i keep doing what God wants me to do.. their opinion is not needed or wanted.. not that im one to really follow or change because of other people.. but seriously today i know i let everything go.. You can have it all Jesus.. I don't want any of what and who i used to be.. there are alot of changes taking place in my life.. they are for the better i know it.. but they are not the easiest ones to make.. but God's will surpasses mine.. so i will do it.. thanks for sending amazing people in my life to help me and be a wonderful example of who You are.. true story.. :]
night night... <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...