Skip to main content

the monster under my bed...

theres a monster under my bed...
i think ill ask him to come out and play...
hes the cutest monster i ever did see...
he tries to scare me.. but I just giggle
he makes music when he hides
he comes out to lick my face at night..
i pretend not to notice
though i love every moment..
he runs his fingers through my hair
and i sleep peacefully
knowing my monster is watching over me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...