Skip to main content

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE


"So give me all your poison And give me all your pills And give me all your hopeless hearts And make me ill You're running after something That you'll never kill If this is what you want Then fire at will " MCR (thank you for the venom)



How in the heck do they always have a perfect song.. errr... right now i feel so horrible i did something that could cost me one of the most important people in my life. i guess it;ll teach me to keep my mouth shut.. errr im so emotional.. i wish i can make it all better.. my heart hurts.. who said anything was ever easy..



well i have a date tomorrow with my bright lights.. im so excited for that.. i only work till 1 tomorrow.. so i get a whole day with miss Kenzie.. whom i heart dearly.. she her, momma, and i are gonna go on a coffee date.. yum for coffee.. then later we are watching monsters vs aliens.. yup.. thats right real kids.. haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...