Skip to main content

christmas music... yuck

oh whats been happening.. lately ive just been working and working.. holiday hours are a real bummer.. dont get me wrong i like my job i just wish we played better music.. lol.. and right now our cd is 80 percent holiday music.. we are getting a new cd thursday thats 100 percent christmas music.. errrr i love christmas just not the lame music we play.. we need to throw in some family force five christmas along with the lame jonas brothers songs.. o well its only for one more month.. thank you Jesus..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...