Skip to main content

i tear hearts

apparently i tear hearts...
unintentionally.
im the scariest thing to this monster
scarier than (__fill the blank__)
i apologize. for giving you more than most
no obligation here.. i know that...
if i told you i weep would it matter.
of course not.
so ill keep that bit of information to myself.
i secure who i am once again.
you say you hide..
maybe physically but i hide emotionally
ill go back to that hole...
ill be tucked safely in myself.
that my monster is my guarentee..

please forgive my feelings..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...