Skip to main content

just tonight

so im sitting here and its 12:47 and everyone in my house is still awake except my dad.. my aunt Misty (my mothers younger sister) and her family are here from Omaha.. this is the first family we've had any of our family here other than my grandma in a very long time.. its nice but it kind of makes me sad. o well.. anyways the night has been filled with food... presents... my wonderful little cousins Aurelia and Maria... and crazy stories.. my aunt is filled with them.. though im happy to say im still her favorite... bahaha but dont tell anyone.
well according to my grandma we are mostly swedish and french.. bahaha i didnt even know i was french.. i know i have italian and native american and a bazzilion other things.... obviously im mexican. ooo these days.. i hate the cold and the ssnow..brrr..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...