Skip to main content

the low down

got nothin but time on my hands.. think im gonna read.. i need to finish this book.
had 4 christmas parties in the last week.. errr working ALOT...
stressed.. when are you coming home... ?!?! i hate waiting for things.. i am the kind of person that will procrastinate but when i do something i HAVE to finish it...

so Arcelia and I went to barnes n noble this past week.. we each picked out a book purchased it and traded.. haha so we are reading eachothers books.. though she is already done.. lets say somehow even with a kid she beat me!!! ive just been so super busy!lets say ive had tons and tons of coffee and im loving it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...