Skip to main content

the stars ask....

the stars shown bright this night
the one with sleepless surrender
they asked me what i thought of the moon
the moon i said.. hmm thats a good question
i think its delightful.
giving off just enough light to see
from inside these shadows.
the ones that i lurk behind
watching as life passes by.
longing to belong
but yet still yearning to be different..
its a choatic mix of nothing that i can achieve.
im afraid i'll stay in these shadows forever.
never leaning on peace of mind or acceptance.
clinging only to what i know best.
lingering in darkness and creeping in the night.

what a poor, poor soul replied the stars as they left after night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...