Skip to main content

eyes.. just like mine

your eyes, they're just like mine.
wide eyed and brown..
yours are full of hurt.
a tragedy deep inside.
the light dances in them
though somehow the joy is lost.
my heart aches for you
my hands go out to you.
deep behind the cover
i see the brokeness.
you seem completely empty.
what could have cause this
wounded heart, this shrilling pain.
something inside me wants to
break you open
to make you speak.
we keep it casual but i cant seem
to keep my eyes from yours.
we say our hello's and goodbye's.
not even scratching the surface.
maybe next time i'll have the courage
to inquire in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...