Skip to main content

ocean

the ocean blows, it whispers in my ear
the songs of the tide and ship wrecked sea.
the waves slowly inviting me in.
gently tugging at my feet.
so soft and so cold
yet so deathly and dangerous.
the mysteries it must bear.
the vast emptiness it shows.
as i slowly enter the waves wrap around me
holding me close, almost to close,
with bittersweet pleasure i continue to progress.
telling myself to not look back.
just a few more feet.
i emerse in the water holding my breath.
little by little i feel the urge to rise
thinking on life and all things past.
i realize its so worth while.
in a struggle i surface breathing in heavily
taking in the scenery and all that i once took forgranted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...