Skip to main content

Bright Star


i just watched the movie "Bright Star" about the poet John Keats. It was amazing. an excellent love story and so very poetic.. sigh* He truly was an extraordinary writer. Though I am a little unussual when it comes to movies. I for some reason tend to like what everyone else doesnt.


p.s. there is a book.. its probable more than worth the read.
Bright Star
Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art--
Not in lone splendour hung aloft this night
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,
Or gazing on new-soft fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors--
No-- yet still steadfast, still unchangeable,
pillow'd upon my fair loves ripened breast,
To fill forever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever--or else swoon to death.
John Keats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...