Skip to main content

a recap







i must say its been quite awhile. where to begin. i was in Grand Island Ne. for about 2 weeks. my great grandma was really ill. she passed away while we were there. i can say it was one of the worse things i had to see. she just didnt want to live anymore. she fought to try to pull out her breathing tube. she fought us to get out of bed. being strong is not easy. she just said she wanted to go home. so that was a stressful time trying to get everything prepared and ready.






now i am in north carolina visiting Sergio. i leave saturday to continue my normal life at home. about a week ago i found out he is getting deployed in December to Afghanistan, he will be there till July as long as his deployment doesnt get extended. i pray not.. but the time that ive been here in north carolina i've learned to love it. the weather is beautiful the beach is so close i can smell it and living on base is amazing. or so it seems. i like it alot.. i think i kinda disappointed him when i told him i liked it better than california. haha o well.. he loves me anyway:)



i have been staying with some of the most amzing people down here. even if they are puerto rican.. haha j/k they know im kidding. well thats about it for now.. muah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...