Skip to main content

breath

slightest slip of the hand
and her world was maticulously hanging on string.
all the up's were down's
and her in's were completely out.
left was never right..
her misplaced agony eats her from the inside..
the raging war that seeps between her inards..
her heart crumbles slightly with every passing minute..
every word that spews from your mouth cuts her deeper
than the blade ever did.
how that would feel so nice though.
watching blood as it seeps where it needs to be.
how precious breath seems to be now that theres none.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...