Skip to main content

marriage.. ?

today was leeland.. i come to find out he is a year younger than me and he is married.. what the stink.. i always find it odd when ppl my age or younger than me are married.. especially people i know.. it throws me off and for some odd reason makes me feel soo behind. though i will stress i am not in MUCH of a hurry. but its still makes me wonder.. what the stink is my hold up.. haha.. i would love to spend the rest of my life with that one person.. to have to share everything.. to make whats mine "ours". even if it means problems and arguments.. i just think they make you grow deeper together...but till my day comes.. people who are younger or my age.. STOP GETTING MARRIED.. !! please and thank you..

Comments

  1. dont worry Ana you will find someone :) your time will come

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...