Skip to main content

vision obscured

im told look at the world through anothers eyes
but the others eyes are blind.
is it darkness thats to surround me
am i to embrace this the obscure path.
their hand reaches out to lead me
but i recoil at the very thought.
we are at a crossroads and i must choose.
this affliction pounds on me
like a hammer to a nail.
every swing is pushing me further and further.
the chasm is here..
it extendes toward my soul.
my breath is extracted from my lungs.
my hearts ceases beating
the world begins to stop.
i realize this nightmare...
will continue to knock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...