Skip to main content

Disney on my menu

"We spend our whole lives chasing after things. I'd only be happy if... but I think alot of the times we forget what we're leaving behind our past, our homes, what makes us unique."

Today as i was watching the Disney channel (yes its true in 23 and I STILL watch Disney) there was a movie that was on called "Stuck In the Suburbs" this quote was mentioned by one of the characters. I have watched this movie before but it was only today that I actually payed attention. I am BIG on words, I have quote and poetry books that i have written of both mine and others writings. I am a true believer that words make a big difference in everyones' life. How many times have we said "IF ONLY I had this.. IF ONLY i were here." we live by our IF ONLY'S but never really do anything to accomplish them. We just assume that those are the things that would make us happy. Honestly if we had those things we only have other "IF ONLY'S". We as humans tend to never be satisfied. Which is a great thing IF (and i capitolize the IF because its a big one) we do strive for better. But if your not satisfied but still stay the same we get no where, we do nothing (unless you count complaining as something).

So this is my challenge for myself and others. GO and make your IF's reality. Dont just sit back and wish you had what others had or could do what others do.. Go get it, go accomplish what seems to be the impossible!
Sincerely [ME]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...