Skip to main content

honestly me??

i tend to wonder if i can be honest with myself. when i first started this blog i was so excited that i could write anything and noone would know me. i now know people actually read this and it scares me and entices me at the same time. it scares me because im not sure i can have enough courage to expose everything that i want, to honestly dig deep inside and let whatever is in there out. but it entices me in a sense that people actually are interested in something that i could say, someone might actually want to know whats in my head.

again i ask myself.. CAN I BE HONEST. can i dig deep. will i allow myself to open up and share with the world.. i guess we wont know until we see it happen.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...