Skip to main content

let us fight

i will do what i can to get to you
i may be stuck now but we both know that cant last forever.
heres to the fight that can only end in victory
heres to the triumph that noone thought would come.
yes we're full of surprises definately not what they saw inside us.
its a shame we can only lift ourselves up,
is there noone behind us?
we'll sing our songs and dance our dances
out on the battlefield.
the enemy may stare us down
we stare back never letting up the resistance.
lock legs, create the barrier.
we are the reason this is all standing
the fight was yours but we hold your weight.
what a coward you have become.
this is the time.. we will continue to walk in the infinite night.
let us fight, LET US FIGHT..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...