im actually not reading one i dont like right now.. but i read the "uglies" series and it really bored me by the last book.. at the moment i am reading "stolen innocence" by elissa wall. its pretty good. its about growing up in a polygamous community.
aqui estoy yo... no tienes que buscar a nadien mas... aqui estoy yo... mi vida es para ti... aqui esta mis manos aqui esta mi voz... lyrics by Jesus Adrian Romero... but i love it...
Hehe. Really? :)
ReplyDeleteIf I don't like a book that I'm reading, I'll stop reading it. Heck. I'll even try to return it if I can ^_~
What book are you reading that you don't like? ))
im actually not reading one i dont like right now.. but i read the "uglies" series and it really bored me by the last book.. at the moment i am reading "stolen innocence" by elissa wall. its pretty good. its about growing up in a polygamous community.
ReplyDelete