Skip to main content

missing: Lauryn Dickens


so i have decided that once a week i am going to post a blog about a missing person. i figure why not use this for good..so please if we can lets bring these people home..
this doodlebugs name is Lauryn Dickens..

Case Type: Non Family Abduction
DOB: Nov 24, 2009 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 7, 2010 Race: Black
Age Now: 11 Month(s) Height: 1'9" (53 cm)
Missing City: MEMPHIS Weight: 17 lbs (8 kg)
Missing State : TN Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1156424
Circumstances: Lauryn was last seen September 7, 2010. She may be in the company of an adult female. Lauryn was last seen wearing a brown onesie with a pink flower and pink dots. She has a skin rash on both forearms and inner knees.

if you have any information please contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited children 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)
also you can go to their website www.missingkids.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...