Skip to main content

i am walking contradiction


though my eyes have convinced me to lie.
lie to myself that all else doesn't matter.
like a bird who has been clipped of it's wings
i can no longer fly, i am to be flightless.
bound to the earths surface without air.
tears whisper down my cheeks in the piercing night.
why is it i let you affect me so?
i keep pushing to block all feeling
and then like a razor to the skin,
you bite me in the deepest part of my being.
teeth seep deeper and deeper,
causing my voice to screech
somewhere deep within the swell of my throat.
take my breath, take the beat of my heart
for i no longer want to bear the scars
that prove your pressence existed.
i will deny any residue you may have left
on my surface.
i will forget. you are forgotten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...