Skip to main content

life


my first official day of wearing a coat was yesterday!! err north carolina i was hoping you wouldnt be this cold. oh well at least is snows alot less here. i went with my dear friend yesterday to see her have an ultrasound and hear the heartbeat.. it was the first one i have ever seen. i was so in awe. honestly just seeing that life form wiggle around in her belly made me tear. we take life so forgranted. there is so much there is in the world and we tend to forget that we have to first take it in order to get it.. well not exactly take it persay but work for it! but its the work that many of us tend to overlook and then thats where life starts to get hard. if you dont earn it then it will never seem worth anything. so lets all be wiggle bodies and strive for LIFE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...