Skip to main content

the negative challenge

I thought this would be an interesting challenge:


I am sitting here thinking about how much negativity we can take out of our lives if we learn to keep our mouths closed. How much better will a day be if we just don't always say whats in our heads. So I am going to try and take this on. I'll let you know my progress.. but believe me this will not be easy.. at least not for me.. :P But i love a good challenge so LETS DO THIS..

Comments

  1. I should try this too.... but not yet.... I'm allowing myself to be negative a little if I don't get this job ^_^ .... hopefully, I get it though!!

    Excited to hear an update on this from you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a challenge, I seriously want to try this too!!

    Maybe I'll wait to read your updates then try it? :) Ok ok, I'll do it with you!

    rachel @ www.theinspiredhouse.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...