Skip to main content

"Scars" by Rudy Francisco @ inkslam 09


"how dare you linger on my lips and then kiss me with a stuttering apology"
"you wanna know how i got these scars, than fine i'll tell you I got these scars the day i fell in love with you, i landed face first."
He is incredible.. I have always wanted to go to a poetry slam but they are hard to find around here or anywhere i have lived for that matter. <3

Comments

  1. He's great! Is he local? He can put on a good reading. Most poets are bad at that. The best thing about open mic is you are forced to make your poems sound like they're good lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. erika, i have no idea where he is from. A friend of mine posted a video of him on facebook and then i just went to youtube and looked him up. :) the rest of his stuff is great too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...