Skip to main content

She Snake

They called her beautiful
The girl with twisted smile.
She has them convinced, it's all for good intentions.
But a snake at heart, she slithers inside them,
Waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Her bite is quick and painless,
But hr venom, beyond deadly.
She holds them on a string of hope and a thread of their own insecurities.
She acts as the puppeteer and they are merely her puppets.
If she go up they follow
If she says down they bow at her command.
Little did they know, death is what waits for them in her chambers.
One by one they enter and one by one they disappear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...