Skip to main content

my amazing crazy life

My Hubbie and I
 Visiting his shop
 Michaela and I
So my life has been a little busy. I got married!! yes its true I am officially Mrs. Guerrero and I am completely ecstatic about it. I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend! My Sister Michaela came to visit me for a little while. I got a new brother Malachi Isaiah. Sergio and I were actually arguing about how you pronounce Malachi in Spanish. According to the Bible its Malaquias so I win. :D yes that is the smile of sweet victory. I have a new puppy named Clemente. He is a Schnauzer and turned 3 months on the first of this month. I must say he potty trained easy and he already learned to sit and shake.. now to get him to cook for me..Just kidding I actually enjoying cooking so i wouldn't let him even if he could. So my life has been pretty sweet.
                                              Malachi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk]