Skip to main content

glimmer

heart don't fail me now
at least that's what she said in herself.

misguided steps,

left and right both seem the same,

straight is the path always taken.

behind; jagged rocks of the past.

the smile, the glimmer

where did it come from.

the little piece of hope triggered within.

understanding shes not alone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one

Spending the night listening to his amazing voice and journaling. I really feel like this may get the things I need to get out, out. I find that Everything tends to hit me at the weirdest of times. I want to cry when I least expect it. It just creeps up and scares the heck out of me. I really do hate feelings sometimes.. If I am honest I can't even figure out what is the pin point of my sadness. Yes there is a big picture but what is the real reason? So my journal is filling up pretty quickly with some kind of message from my heart. Even so I am afraid to be completely honest. Little by little, day by day I know I will discover it all. In other news, I have acquired 2 jobs. I have a feeling I may be tired for some time but it will be so worth it. I embrace the busy schedule and the ability to achieve things which is my ultimate goal. Fulfill some dreams. whether it be concerts or cosplay.. or something even bigger that I will keep to myself until I get there. I am making time fo...