Skip to main content

Kansas city

 Love these things! plus my hair looks super long.




 

 Tapioca pearls so I can make bubble tea
 the really awesome Asian market in Kansas City
 I love macarons
 My first time at noodles and company
 Christian and I
 My bug

Look at this hipster
 my totally awesome shirt
 
 Daniel and I
 Is this sign absolute or can we test it.
 my siblings being weird
 Santa!


 such a long day
 bun head
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk]