Skip to main content

top 5 English songs this week

1) Panic at the Disco- this is gospel (lyrics- Cause these words are nice enough to leave scars
                                                                      For fear of falling apart
                                                                     And truth be told I never was yours
                                                                     For fear for fear of falling apart)


2)Madean- The city (I want to participate in this kind of war. how much fun would it be!)
3)Paramore- Now (love the video)

4) Del Amitri- Roll to me
5)Mr. Big- to be with you (one of my all time favorites)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...