Skip to main content

drowning


i was watching t.v. today and i heard a quote that went something like this:

"Do you ever feel like your drowning, even when your not in water?"

my answer is YES to many times than i'd like. My personal opinion is its one of the worst feelings in the world. It's like that point in a movie where everyone seems to be moving so fast and you can see it all because you don't seem to be going anywhere.. you don't seem to be noticed. your just a another face in the crowd.. noone cares. your hyperventilating flalling about just asking for air. for someone to come be that air so you can breathe again. you want to weep and scream all at the same time... i know this feeling very well. almost to well i'd say.. loneliness is a scary feeling. but getting over it is the best feeling in the world. that redeeming moment in time where you see your not alone. and that you could have inhaled the whole time, your self pity just got in the way. someone eventually comes into your life and becomes that air. and thank God for sending those someones to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...