Skip to main content

curves and skinny jeans

today was a complete shopping day with the little sister.. as i was going through the stores in out mall.. i became very frusterated. EVERYTHING seemed to be made for anyone who is 110 pounds or less.. and as we all know i am nowhere near that. so i came to notice my self esteem just being shattered as i tried one piece of clothing after another. where did this come from. i'm usually very good at keeping my head up and not letting things like size bother me. but when all you see around you is girls who can fit into one pant leg of my jeans what is there to think.

so with a lil help from the sister and a couple of other special people (dassah and hannah) i found the perfect outfit and a great fitting pair of jeans. thanks alot
to them.

heres what i say. who cares what the tag says on your clothes. as long as you feel comfortable in them and nothings hanging out or being flashed go for it. of course keep it appropriate, but be comfortable in your body. and if there's an area where you'd like to improve than fix it. but of course dont go over board and do anything un healthy. just because im more curvier or wear a size that the majority of the people my age are wearing doesnt make me any less of a person. embrace your curves just dont hug them to tight i dont want to see them.. :) be happy to have a figure. after all you could have been a guy..(laugh) well this is where i go.. may your story go on..


p.s skinny jeans are NOT for this girls curves.. Happy fourth of july.. and michaela have a wonderful birthday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...