Skip to main content

miss jocelyn.. mi modela

ME N JOCELYN


what a lovely day.. though it did get a tad bit warm there for a minute.


i didnt do much.. its been a day of nothingness.. well as far as i know i got the job at icings so that should start keeping me occupied.. i got to go clothes shopping tomorrow.. yay!! for work clothes that is.. can you believe i only own on pair of dress pants...!! tis true,


im so excited i talked to a very good friend of mine who i met while i lived in Ames.. her name is Jocelyn and she's from Chile.. she was the only person i really talked to then because she was the only one who spoke spanish and that i could hold a real conversation with.. shes the coolest.. though we did tend to have very different opinions on certain things. :] im just glad we're in contact again.. i heart her.. its true..

welll its 3:26 AM that means its time for nighty night..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...