Skip to main content

beautiful letdown...

my mind is going crazy.. i guess if im not wanted i wont push... though i enjoyed it thoroughly.. but did i really expect it to continue. on my butt once again. hmmm but my heart hurts even though i dont want it to. ill pretend im ok with the sudden change but.. ha i laugh at myself. its a LIE.. and i say i dont lie.. maybe not to you.. but to Anastasia i do. o well one day i'll wake up and realize why ppl always walk away. i must smell horrobly wrong.. i cant believe im awake at 3:24 in the morning with this.. thaanks.. soooooo very much. i blame myself.. good night.. until i can find some other crazy thing to say...

all i can say is "REMEMBER ME, OH GOD"....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...