Skip to main content

"come home"- eyes set to kill

i can honestly say this is one if my favorite songs by them.. and i love all of their songs!! makes me think ALOT.. how many ppl havent come home.. or even attpemted to call..err











We say it's okay and to leave it alone
But I want you to notice this case isn't closed
Doors are open, the lights are left on
And there's never a night I sleep
With the dreams that I'd have if you never decided, decided to leave
Decided, decided to leave

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about who I could have been with you
There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about who I could have been if you didn't leave

The phones been patient to hear your call, but you never touched the dial
You never touched the dial and now I know
There's someone I wish walked through these halls
But you'll never take the chance to come home
So come home

We say we can learn from this
But I just don't know what to do without you anymore, anymore
Your absence is taking its toll on me
What I should believe, I just can't believe

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about who I could have been with you
There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about who I could have been if you didn't leave

The phones been patient to hear your call, but you never touched the dial
You'll never touched the dial and now I know
There's someone I wish walked through these halls
But you'll never take the chance to come home
So come home

You say it isn't my fault so I steer away
I put off the pain for another day
Did you think it wouldn't be tough? 8 years were never enough
I'll wait for you
If you never change I will be okay
But I'll still stay up for you
Just in case you make the time for the right move

The phones been patient to hear your call, but you never touched the dial
You never touched the dial and now I know
There's someone I wish walked through these halls
But you'll never take the chance to come home
So come home

There's someone I wish walked through these halls, but you never touched the dial
You'll never touched the dial and now I know
The phones been patïent to hear your call,
But you'll never take the chance to come home
And you'll never take the chance to come home
Just come home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...