Skip to main content

lock and load


love... a game for fools. it makes me laugh it makes you drool.


she kissed him gently with her eyes open

she knew exactly how to pretend.

fooling him was the easiest.

stupid boy she thought.. how can you be so blind

i will be your death and you will die slowly.

she smiles with satisfaction as he looks at her in awe

sweet words fill his mouth.. as she gobbles him up..

his world held in her hand... not knowing the crushing defeat

he will be handed..

wrecklessly he gave himself to her and carelessly she threw him away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...