Skip to main content

just keep truckin

they say theres beauty in the let down.. i completely know what the let down is.. but i cant ever seem to find the beauty. chasing false hopes and dreams. running around in circles. never knowing where to start or end. misguided tour guides tell you which way to go and why. they are there for the money. generally their advice isnt at all for your benefit. make your own path. dont trud behind some long lost washed up wannabe hero. run when everyone else is walking. lauch when noone else seems to be smiling. the warmth of your smile is infectious... (even if you say you dont know how to smile :] ) dont let others define who you are. your the one who should smooth out your own rough edges. if you fall (which we all know is easy), jump back up and push twice as hard. mistakes happen, thats part of being alive but dont just linger in your fault. realize what you have learned and keep that as a help to others.
im not writing this to inspire others or tell anyone else what they should and could be doing. i am first and foremost writing it to benefit me. though if someone else gets a kick out of it on the way than that will put a smile on my face..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...