Skip to main content

one last shed

somehow im so emotional yet so.... dead. i resist all feeling, im told "its not healthy to keep it all inside". i hate that when im upset, angry or sad that i dont know why. when someone asks me whats wrong all i can say is "i dont know". and most dont believe me and press the issue. but if i have nothing to tell you what can i do. i never cry.. ever.. i hate it. i dont mind when other people do. but for me to cry, its like the ultimate no, no. but there was a day when thats all i did.. i weeped and cried. i havent been like that in so long. it was the littlest things. songs. or thoughts. just anything made me tear up. when i was asked "crying makes you feel better doesnt it?" truth is for me it really doesnt. though i wish i could be one of those girls who can just crawl into someones arms and shed these unwanted nothings.. but i dont know how. i dont know how to talk. i dont know how to let anyone know whats going through my head. i honestly wish i could just let it go. i just want to cry in your arms... whoever you are.. anyone who could show me how to make this easier. to make me feel that its ok to do so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...