Skip to main content

plague

i know you..
i know your better than you give yourself credit for.
dont let them bring you down..
im screaming for your attention.
you dont want to go that way.
oh God why dont they listen?

here we go again with the pity party.
has that ever helped you?!?!
stop looking and dwelling on the negative.
you will never leave where your at if you dont let go.
stop with the "poor me speech" its ridiculous.
get up and stand tall you have so much to live for.

and there you go again..
right back from where you just came.
this is why people give up on you
you never let them see you succeed
you ALWAYS give up and let go..
failure is now written on your lips
like a plague.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...