Skip to main content

Ashram - Fragile , note by Tanya A.

my dear friend miss Tanya wrote this.. she always seems to write in away that touches my soul.. she is truely blessed with a gift.





Before you take the time to read this Psalm that I've written I'd like to ask you to go to this link and play the music in the background as you read this Psalm out loud. I pray that as you read this that your hearts be touched by the Holy Spirit of God. Hope, Faith, and Love ... these are the things I wish for you and yours



Like a burning lily consumed with flames I was pulverized by my iniquity

Suffocating from my decision making

Burning, burning without a ray of hope

Dying, dying without a helping hand

Starving, with the reflection of my demoralized self eating away at the tissue of my organs

My inner thighs were screaming, screaming from the abuse I insisted they endure

Aching, my most precious treasure, left aching from the torment I suffered it

Eyes filled with tears, heart cold and almost completely hardened

I was left for dead, dead at the hands of myself

Who can rescue me from the pit of Hell, I cried

Who can heal my self-inflected broken heart?

Who can restore the purity of my soul?

Who, I cried aloud with great despair

It was then that you, Great pursuer of my heart, reached down to comfort me

You cleansed me of my immorality

You poured out the oil of your mercy upon my brokenness and extended the gift of the life to me

Who is greater than you Lover of the weak and broken?

For I have tasted the lies of Hades,

I have swam in the seas of self-destructiveness,

I have eaten at the table of my own idols,

and yet I have not found one greater than you, O Lord

You are the honey that soothes the sores of the soul,

You are the lemon that refreshes the spirt of man,

You are the river of Love that covers a multitude of sin,

You are the Father of the fatherless,

You are breast milk that feeds your children,

You are the GREAT I AM, and there is none more worthy of my worship and praise than you.

Forever I shall I lift up my heart toward the heavens with appreciation toward you my King.

Shelah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...