Skip to main content

the stars tell a story


this is whats known as "THE HAND OF GOD"

"THE CROWN OF THORNS"

this image was found in the whirlpool galaxie
i watched louie giglio's presentation/sermon as some would call it.. its amazing.. this one is from his indescribable dvd.. its incredible and i recommend it to anyone.. even if your not into the stars and the heavens it is just breathtaking..this is a little sneak peak.. i actually purchased this video after i saw it.. thats how WOW'D i was well enjoy



Comments

  1. Wow. That 'Hand of God' nebula is amazing, it's all amazing, but I'm thinking about re-blogging that particular photo. I'll link it back to you :)

    What an awesome God we serve. I can't wait until we get to heaven. I'm having Him show me and explain to me all kinds of things!

    Great post!

    *Trisha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean.. we do serve an AWESOME GOD.. you dont have to link to me.. its really not my picture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...