Skip to main content

Sergio leaves for Afghanistan.

i have been failing when it comes to blogging. I'm so sorry for anyone who has been waiting for me.. :P
Sergio left today for Afghanistan.. to anyone who doesn't know Sergio is my boyfriend and is a marine. He will be gone for 7 months so please keep him in your prayers. He is Motor T so he works on on the trucks and drives them. so i am missing him dearly even though he just left today at about 3:20.
I have been living in North Carolina for almost a month now. and i love it!! There is NO snow. which is the best part! haha.. so here are a few pictures from todays farewell..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...