Skip to main content

life update

My hiatus has been necessary. But believe me I have missed this place.. It seems this is where I come to clear my head. Turns out I won't be going to Hawaii for personal reasons. I may get into it at a later time. I am happily living in Iowa with my family awaiting Christmas and loathing the cold. I have learned more about myself in the last 6 months than I have in a lifetime; at least that's how it seems. I have learned to be happy and discovered so much about myself. I work two jobs and love them both. I work hard to get where I need to be and do what I have to do. I am a survivor and I take pride in that. My walls were crumbling and just as I thought the debris was going to crush me I looked up and saw that there was so much more I was missing behind those walls. I am running forward and doing all the things that I was not able to do. Grabbing and taking advantage of the things that come my way. Here is a little look into my world
first picture in the new house.
AJ Torres doing her thing for Raw in Omaha 
 My first tattoo
 Raw omaha





 Halloween

 CAR
 Necalli's 1st b-day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...