Skip to main content

bring it on 2011

Now that 2010 is officially over and it has been for about 3 and a half hours for me, I have been thinking about all of the things that will and can happen in 2011. I am not a believer of what a year can bring me because i know it is up to me to make those things happen. So I am going to get a job that will allow me to save as much as I can. I am going to try and replace most of my wardrobe! Move into a new place and start a new life. Of course I have to wait for the love of my life to return from Afghanistan but that will be in July!! (please don't extend this deployment, k thanks). I am gonna officialy have a halloween party because I have always wanted to throw one thats completely over the top.. come on Halloween is a time you can be whatever you want!! It's like dress up for adults! There are so many things I want to do this year.. but as of right now I will keep them a secret.. If and when they happen is when I will reveal it!! well I hope a great and prosperous New Year!!

Comments

  1. Happy New Year Anastasia!! That's awesome that you have so many plans. I'm excited to hear about all of them happening. Think ahead about an awesome costume for halloween, those things can be hard to come by! (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...