Skip to main content

I lost...

There's an excitement in my eyes
And there's movement in my belly.
Could it be?
Yes its finally true
I'm going to be a mommy!
I'm already going through names.
Will it be a boy or a girl?!
Can't wait to meet this little person inside of me.
I play music on my tummy and speak to my baby softly.
Soon enough little one, you will help make my life completely.

The time has come for my heart to enter this world.
The doctors are speaking rapidly but no one is saying anything to me.
My heart is beating out of my chest.
Fear takes over every inch.
They rush me away and slip me in and out of sleep.
I wake and all is quiet.
Where is my baby?
beep, beeeep, beeep.
Its a noise that pierces my ears.
All around are sad hollow eyes.
I know, I already know.
Tears start to sting my eyes as a woman starts to speak.
I hear nothing, I only see her lips move.

I can't help but weep
Is there a way to feel dead without literally dying?
I'm sure this is what its like.
They wouldn't even let me see her; hold her.

They keep telling me it wasn't my fault, "these things happen".
They shouldnt ! Not to me anyways.
Why me? Why her?
I slip away from reality.
I fall from everything.
They tell me time heals everything... time seems to take forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...