Skip to main content

forbidden fruit.

[forbidden fruit]
The forbidden apple is stringed so delicately within my reach
one bite,just one.


I try savoring its scent from afar.


Do I dare touch.
I want, no I need to break its precious skin with my teeth.
To have the sweet nectar slip past my lips and dribble on my skin.


Each bite would be more delightful than the last.
My head runs in circle as I fight with my inner being.
How enticing.
this apple, it teases me so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

i hope you dont mind emily

the HIPPIE the nerd nail painting what a boring day.. errr my only real day off until next week and i had nothing to do.. boo but i got some of the cutest pictures from my Kenzie while she was babysitting the gorgeous miss Sophia.. she truly is adorable.. true story.. Kenzie and i have decided she's a nerd like us.. sorry miss emily but its true.. o and also a hippie.. so we are all nerd/hippies.. works well i think.. :D [miss emily i hope you dont mind that i posted these if you do then let me know and i will take it off.. kk]