Skip to main content

Learning process

Its always that fairytale kind of love we search for.
We go to lengths to search for the happy ending in movies.
Disney has given a false representation of reality and we fall for it.
There are no such thing as everyday princesses and princes.
Noone will ever ride in on their white steed and sweep you away.
There is no castle with stained glass windows and singing staff.
There are lifes dragons and trials.
The thicket of thorns to keep you from your safety.
The wicked witch does come out to play.
Hearts get shattered and dreams get crushed.

You are the only one who can create your happily ever after. Something doesn't work change it.
Melt the witch and slay your dragons.
Climb the towers and use a mechete on those thorns.
Be strong in who you are. Life only happens once take it for all its worth and do something with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...