Skip to main content

mother nature and her jokes

Recap of all the exciting things happening: jk there really isn't anything too exciting. I spent all weekend with my brother. Just when we thought we were done with snow it decided to grace us once again with it's presence. I love the fact that my parents have a wood burning stove because its so warm and cozy. Not to mention it smells sooooo good. I went and seen Olympus Has Fallen. I loved it. Even though in the beginning I jump, I think I died a little on the inside :) I can't wait to buy it. Plus Gerard Butler is an awesome actor. Though it's weird to see how far he's come and how much he's changed from The Phantom of the Opera.. (which is another one of my favorites). I spend most of my time with the little ones. So I can't help but share their cuteness.
MALACHI

Silly kids... my sister wears a woombie to sleep because if she doesn't she tends to wake herself up because her hands always seem to be moving.. I call it her straight jacket.

EMMA

so EVERYTIME I come back to Sioux City there always seems to be some crazy weather. I guess thats anywhere really. I had earthquakes, tornados, and hurricanes in North Carolina.. so mother nature likes to mess with me . ;) some day we will come to an understanding.
until next time <3 p=""> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...