Skip to main content

confunded completely!

Craziest story I've read today "Man kills wife over fear that he had given her HIV" . Seriously how demented can a person be. He also says he was afraid she would have cancer. Claimed he was going to buy a gun  but wasn't a "violent" person. So stabbing just seemed more subtle? Maybe less painful? come on really. Let me guess he's going to make an insanity plea. story says that he also killed his son because he thought he has a disability. Which he didn't but even if he did... holy crap. It took him a couple days to call 911...I just can't believe people these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...