Skip to main content

far from politically correct

This is a little of this and that. I must say I am in one of "those" kinds of moods today. I feel pretty apathetic with that being said enjoy..
So anyone who knows me knows I love ALL kinds of music. But today was a "FOR TODAY" kind of day. They are a rock band from my home town. They are completely incredible and on fire. Who says great things don't come from the Midwest. ;) They just came out with a new CD on the 2nd of this month. I'm sad to say I haven't gone out and purchased it YET. But believe me I will. this is their website: FOR TODAY check it out they have some pretty great merch.
this is my favorite song from their last cd...
 
 
some more random pictures that I think are in need of a share
 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bedtime music, can you see what kind of mood i am in. ;)

 

ramblings of an insane insecurity

weheartit I think all of is need a little reminder of this. For some reason lately I have needed it. I know how conceited that sounds but there is always a time when you just don't feel attractive. Your pictures never come out right, your hair just doesn't do what it used to and makeup just seems like another necessity. I just haven't had the motivation to do anything. I have been working out everyday (minus yesterday) for an hour .. and the fact that results take time.. URGH !! I want to look like a skinny Minny NOW. To bad without drastic surgery that won't happen. There are so many things that I want to change about my appearance; having longer hair (which takes time), being skinny, having toned arms, wearing clothes that make me look hot instead of like a preschool teacher.. and than I realize I keep focusing on my physical appearance. I don't do this on purpose but it's hard not to when thats all rest of the world seems to focus on. I mean seriously when...